How much is PANO Membership?
Nonprofit Organizations Dues:
If your operating budget (not including grants to other organizations) is:
under $50,000 - $80
between $51,000 and 199,999 - $100
between $200,000 and $499,999 - $165
between $500,000 and $699,999- $285
between $700,000 and $999,999- $325
between 1,000,000 and 1,999,999 - $450
between 2,000,000 and $4,999,999 - $525
between 5,000,000 and $7,999,999 - $630
Over $8,000,000 - $685
(Dues are based on staff size)
1-2 staff - $330
3-10 staff - $575
11-50 staff- $675
51-100 staff- $895
101+ staff - $1,500
Individuals who do not fall into the other categories above, may join at $100. This rate is not available to individuals working at for-profits who have nonprofit clients.
Full Time Students may join at the undergraduate ($25) or graduate rates ($50). You may not join as a student if you have full time employment at a nonprofit organization.
I am currently forming a nonprofit. Can I join?
Yes, you can join as a nonprofit based on your operating budget. We do not help with the filing paperwork but can provide help with day-to-day nonprofit questions, access to many free Standards for Excellence Resources, sample templates, discounted trainings, and more.
Who is the member?
For nonprofit and business members, your organization is the member, but all your staff (and in nonprofits volunteers and board members) receive benefits. This means they are all eligible to receive member rates on training, download Standards for Excellence Education Packets (most are FREE), receive enews and other e-alerts, participate in the members only PANO LinkedIn Group, etc.
For Student and Individual Members, only you receive benefits.
How do I add my colleagues to the database?
Individuals can add themselves to PANO’s database on the login page, select the new visitor registration. Please make sure the individual links themselves to the organization.
You can also fill out the Link Individuals Form and mail or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) it to the PANO office.
If you encounter any issues, contact Lauren Henicle – 717-236-8584 X1002 or email - email@example.com.
- Link Individuals Form57.48 K | 11/17/2014
How do I log onto the PANO Website?
If you are receiving emails regularly from PANO, then we have your email address in our database. Your username is the email address where you are receiving PANO emails. If you have never logged in before your temporary password is Password1 (case sensitive). If that does not work, click the “forgot my password" option.
If you get a message that there is a problem with your email address, contact Lauren Henicle - firstname.lastname@example.org.
By logging in you will have access to PANO's online store, register for Events and Download Free Educational Resources. If you need extra help “walking through” the site, contact the PANO Office and we’ll give you a tutorial.
PANO has a nondiscrimination grievance policy concerning membership and program attendance; however they do have a means of removing disruptive groups from this participation. For example, if a group regularly commandeers training programs to discuss a mission-related issue instead of the focus of the program, then the PANO board can prohibit future participation and/or discontinue the membership.
How do I access the Standards for Excellence Education Packets?
How to Shop for Standards Educational Resource Packets:
1) LOGIN to PANO's website (Be sure to shop on behalf of yourself, NOT on behalf of your organization.)
2) Click "Online Store", select "Merchandise" from the drop-down menu and click "Go."
3) Choose an Ed Packet by clicking on the name. When the merchandise details page displays, click "Add to Cart."
4) You can add additional packets, or other items, to your cart by clicking "Continue Shopping" and repeating step 2. (Use the drop-down menu and click "Go" to find other items such as programs, publications and donation opportunities!)
5) When you have added all of the items you wish to download or purchase to your shopping cart, click "Check Out."
How To Access My Downloaded/Purchased Educational Resource Packets:
1) After you process your order, click "My Transactions" (left side bar).
2) You will see your packet(s) under "Downloadable Products." (Note: You can download each item five times within a one month period from the date of download/purchase. We recommend you save the item by opening the item and selecting "File" and then "Save As" from your toolbar.)
Please note: all Standards for Excellence® materials are copyrighted. PANO goes by the honor code and requests that downloaded Standards for Excellence® materials not be shared with any other organization(s) other than your own. Should another organization be interested in the materials, we ask that you please have them contact PANO staff:717-236-8584.