Publications / Bookstore
Members receive publication discounts.
Community Connector - PANO's Email Newsletter
PANO's Email Newsletter, the Community Connector is sent out every other Wednesday. Each email addresses topics such as: Advocacy, Collaboration , Nonprofit Learning & Support. Subscribe to the Community Connector to receive timely updates, news, information and resources.
Nonmember Rate: $34.95+ $3.50 shipping & handling + $2.30 sales tax
Member Rate: $29.95+ $3.50 shipping & handling + $2.00 sales tax
This Handbook was published with the help of more than two-dozen nonprofit executives and attorneys. Each chapter includes a synopsis, useful tips and resources to obtain more information. This essential reference tool includes:
• Information about current laws, court decisions and regulations which apply to PA nonprofits
• Practical advice on running a nonprofit, including chapters on communications, fundraising, lobbying, personnel, fiscal management, nonprofit ethics, writing effective grant applications, hiring and firing,using Internet resources, strategic planning and 16 other chapters
• Information on applying successfully for federal and state tax-exempt status
• Mission and Vision statements
• Nonprofit E-Commerce
Code Books: Great for board and staff! Pay online for one book by clicking above and searching for "code."
- Standards Code Book Order Form235.33 K | 1/29/2014
- Standards Resource Packet Order Form353.89 K | 12/17/2012
How do I access the Standards for Excellence Education Packets?
How to Shop for Standards Educational Resource Packets:
1) LOGIN to PANO's website (Be sure to shop on behalf of yourself, NOT on behalf of your organization.)
2) Click "Online Store", select "Merchandise" from the drop-down menu and click "Go."
3) Choose an Ed Packet by clicking on the name. When the merchandise details page displays, click "Add to Cart."
4) You can add additional packets, or other items, to your cart by clicking "Continue Shopping" and repeating step 2. (Use the drop-down menu and click "Go" to find other items such as programs, publications and donation opportunities!)
5) When you have added all of the items you wish to download or purchase to your shopping cart, click "Check Out."
How To Access My Downloaded/Purchased Educational Resource Packets:
1) After you process your order, click "My Transactions" (left side bar).
2) You will see your packet(s) under "Downloadable Products." (Note: You can download each item five times within a one month period from the date of download/purchase. We recommend you save the item by opening the item and selecting "File" and then "Save As" from your toolbar.)
Please note: all Standards for Excellence® materials are copyrighted. PANO goes by the honor code and requests that downloaded Standards for Excellence® materials not be shared with any other organization(s) other than your own. Should another organization be interested in the materials, we ask that you please have them contact PANO staff:717-236-8584.
- Standards Resource Packet Order Form
A GrantStation Membership can help you create a successful grants strategy for this year and beyond.
- Search for new grantmakers to add to your funder portfolio.
- Write better proposals from tips in their articles.
- Learn how to develop your annual grantseeking plan with their tutorials.
- Read their newsletter of timely grant opportunities, delivered to your email inbox each week.
Check out their Member Benefits page for more about their offerings.
Sign up today and let GrantStation help you to secure your share of funding in the coming year!
- PANO Member GrantStation Order Form66.38 K | 12/17/2014