The Power of WE: Building Trust, Relationships & Shared Vision
Thank you, thank you, thank you, to EVERYONE who participated in "The Power of WE: Building Trust, Relationships and Shared Vision."
To our attendees, partners, presenters, volunteers, board members, and everyone else who joined us on April 28-29, we deeply appreciate each of you for your contributions to our time together, and ultimately, to our communities.
So, what's next?
1 - Analyzing your incredible feedback
2 - Connecting with YOU to hear what you learned, how you're applying it to your work and exploring and co-creating next steps!
To participate click the link below that describes how you would like to move forward and let us know which dates/times work for you!
- If you'd like to contribute your thoughts and insights as a Participant Leader simply click the link for the group of your interest, let us know which dates are best for you!
In the meantime...
1 - Share your thoughts and how you would like to participate moving forward with us by taking our 2-minute 2014 Conference Survey
Stay tuned for Conference Materials, feedback and dates for future conversations!
Special Thanks to Our Community Partners
A very special thank you to all our 2014 conference community partners!
- APPI Energy
- Bee Bergvall & Co./Catalyst Center for Nonprofits
- Best Authentics
- Best Western Premier
- Creating The Future
- Cheshire Law Group
- The Community Foundation of Westmoreland County
- Daniel Brannen Consulting
- Eastern University
- Elko & Associates Ltd
- First Nonprofit Group
- Harbor Compliance
- Highmark Blue Shield
- Highmark Caring Place
- Human Services Company
- Income For Outcomes, A Benefit LLC
- JRG Advisors
- Knovex, LLC
- Lancaster County Community Foundation
- McGovern Consulting, LLC
- MileStone Bank
- Padden, Guerrini & Associates, P.C
- Panera Bread
- Philadelphia Insurance Company
- Strategic Consulting Partners
- Susquehanna Bank
- Unger Consulting Services