Nonprofit Help Desk
PANO provides free technical assistance to its members when possible. For long-term assistance, we provide a free referral service to consultants in fields such as accounting, fundraising, legal services, tax services, etc.
Members access most of our Standard for Excellence Educational Resources for free.
We sell the newest (eighth) edition of the "Pennsylvania Nonprofit Handbook: Everything You Need to Know to Start and Run Your Nonprofit Organization." This publication is a veritable A-Z guide for new and established nonprofits in Pennsylvania. For more information, you can contact our office at 717-236-8584. Visit our bookstore for more details.
The first 100 PANO members in 2014 who are not already members of NTEN (nonprofit technology network) have a complimentary membership simply by filling out your contact information. Just click above.
In March 2013, PANO became an Affiliate Member of the Nonprofit Risk Management Center. Our membership shows its strong support and commitment for the Center’s mission of helping nonprofit leaders become risk aware. This opportunity is available to PANO members thanks to the generous sponsorship of First Nonprofit Companies.
The Center delivers valuable, practical tools and resources to organizations that share the Center’s commitment to strengthening risk management practices in the nonprofit sector and also provides ongoing education on current hot topics and trends in risk management.
Affiliate Membership Benefits can be found on the Affiliate Member page. They include:
• Dedicated webpage with access to all program benefits.
• RISK HELP™ — Unlimited answers to risk management questions delivered by phone and/or email and available exclusively to members through the Affiliate program webpage.
• Risk Tips of the Month—Short to-the-point risk tips for use by our Affiliates.
• Access to the recorded Wednesday Webinar Series (Value: $459/year). Members may view the current series of monthly recorded programs after 4 pm on the day of each live webinar presentation.
• Access to the 90+ one-hour webinar programs in the Center’s Webinar Vault.
Members also receive discounts on the Center’s cloud applications to create custom Risk Management Plans and Policies, and access to online risk management training.
• My Risk Management Plan (Savings of $40) and My Risk Management Policies (Savings of $80) for $99 each. Members can create custom risk management plans and custom risk management policies using these innovative Web-based tools.
• Risk Management Classroom (Savings of $80) for $99. Members enjoy 24/7 access to risk management training that is informative, convenient and affordable. A subscription entitles one registered user to take up to 14 courses with no time restriction.
• 50% Discount on a Custom Webinar (Savings: $900). Your custom, 60 minute webinar, on a risk management subject of your choosing is delivered "live" with an accompanying handout.
• Discounted On-Site Training (Value: $500). Receive a $500 discount off the cost of custom, on-site workshops.
• 25% off the cost of registration to attend the Center’s annual Risk SUMMIT.
• 10% Publication Discount. Members receive a 10% discount off any publication order.
You can access help, free webinar and discounts at https://www.nonprofitrisk.org/affiliates/login.asp.
You can contact email@example.com for the username and/password or you can log into the PANO site and click on “Members-Only Codes/Info” on the left, you’ll see a link which includes all this information.
Want more information now? Watch this brief webinar.
Internet Service, Web Design, Hosting and more
NittanyLink provides a 10% discount on its services.
- NittanyLink Program Flyer444.84 K | 8/16/2013