Mission: PANO leads Pennsylvania´s Community Benefit Sector to achieve its fullest potential.
Vision: We envision a vibrant, thriving community where people realize their highest aspirations.
Trainings and Events
- May 23 Creating a Plan to Raise More Money (Two-Part Distance Learning Series)
- June 5 Embracing Best Practices: Introduction to the Standards for Excellence (Lancaster) - To register, go to the Nonprofit Resource Network Website
- June 6 The Sustainability Question - with Hildy Gottlieb (New Webinar!)
- June 18 Top Ten Employment Law Issues for Nonprofits (Webinar)
- June 19 Fundraising Practices: Track it Right! Book it Right! Report it Right! (Morrisville)
- Information about Joe Geiger´s Resignation and PANO´s Interim Director
- New Report Partnering for Impact: Government-Nonprofit Contracting Task Forces Produce Results for Taxpayers
- Results of the Nonprofit Finance Fund 2013 State of the Sector Survey!
- New Tool Launched to Document the Human Effects of Sequestration Cuts
- Three Simple Things State Legislators Can Do to Strengthen Communities, Improve Government, and Save Taxpayers Money
- Nonprofit Employment Impact Study (2005)
Photos from PANO´s 2013 Annual Conference
PANO Online Store
Purchase one of our Webinar Recordings
Standards For Excellence
Congratulations to our newest organization to achieve their second recertification under PANO´s Standards for Excellence Program:
See the full list of who´s Certified for Excellence
Phone: (717) 236-8584
Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations
2040 Linglestown Rd, Suite 302, Harrisburg, PA 17110